Sink Installation and Repair Services in North Richland Hills
We depend on our sinks to supply the water we use to wash our hands and dishware. These vital fixtures can become vulnerable to maintenance issues over time, especially after heavy use. Seemingly small problems like a dripping faucet can dramatically raise your water bill and be indicative of larger issues that require professional attention.
Our team at The AC Hero can help you maintain existing sink systems or install new ones. Our Fort Worth sink installation and repair technicians guarantee our work and are fully licensed, so you can depend on us to get the job done right the first time. We strive to offer an unbeatable response time and can assist you with any leak or plumbing emergency 24/7. Our plumbers frequently handle both residential and commercial sinks and are confident we can provide dependable assistance, no matter the model of your fixture or the state of your building’s piping.
When your sink is clogged or leaking, call (817) 631-2507 or contact us online to schedule a service appointment. Se habla español.
How Often Do My Sinks Need Maintenance?
The pipes that service your bathroom and kitchen sinks need routine maintenance if you wish to avoid troublesome problems like corrosion, clogs, and leaks. By scheduling preventative maintenance of your sinks (and the rest of your home or business’s plumbing system), you can keep your fixtures in good working order, extend their longevity, and prevent catastrophic issues that require emergency intervention.
Newer sinks should be looked at by a professional plumber at least once every two years. Our Fort Worth sink installation and repair technicians will perform a thorough evaluation and look for issues that could affect your fixtures’ water pressure, performance, utility bills, and other plumbing elements. Many times, we are able to catch and fix problems before they produce disastrous consequences that can damage your property and require complete fixture replacements.
Some sinks need more frequent maintenance. If you live in an older home with plumbing fixtures that are at least several decades old, you should consider annual inspections. You should also have a professional check out the older home’s entire plumbing system when you move in. Commercial kitchens should also be inspected more regularly due to the high volume of water and food particles that move through their piping.
Less-than-ideal water pressure or a tiny leak are problems that should be promptly addressed but may not require an emergency visit from a plumber. When your sink loses basic functionality or stops working entirely, however, you will need immediate assistance to get the water flowing again.
Do not wait to call one of our technicians if you experience any of the following problems:
- Your sink’s drain clogs frequently. Every sink will clog occasionally, especially if you cook a lot, but constant blockages suggest there is a bigger issue with your plumbing. Do not attempt to use drain cleaners or liquid clog removers to resolve the problem, as these products can do further damage to your pipes.
- Your kitchen sink’s garbage disposal does not function. When working as intended, your kitchen sink’s garbage disposal breaks up food particles to prevent their accumulation in your pipes. If the disposal stops turning, food will quickly build up, cause clogs, attract pests, and produce a nasty smell. Your kitchen sink will likely not be usable until the disposal is working again.
- Your sink no longer produces hot water. A lack of hot water is always frustrating, but the issue may not be with your plumbing. In many cases, your utility company will experience a problem that temporarily cuts off hot water access. Always check to see if they are having an issue before you investigate further. If your utility company says they are not responsible, your sinks may be affected by a problem with your water heater, electrical issues, or a burst pipe. One of our Fort Worth sink installation & repair technicians can quickly diagnose the issue and implement a fix.
- Your sink’s water pressure is unacceptably low. Clogged, leaking, or corroded pipes can cause water pressure issues, but problems with fixtures, such as your pressure regulator or shutoff valve, may also be to blame. We can help identify the cause and get to work on a solution.
- Your sink no longer produces any water at all. A lack of water could be caused by clogs, frozen pipes, leaks, faulty valves, and a host of other issues. Occasionally, the issue may be caused by your utility company, so check with them before calling us.
- Your sewer system backs up. If piping problems are left unchecked, one unfortunate consequence can be a sewer backup, in which raw sewage will erupt from all of the drains in your home – including those in your kitchen and bathroom sinks. You can avoid a sewer system backup by calling your plumber if you start to notice unpleasant odors near your drains.
If you are having any trouble with your sink, turn to The AC Hero. Contact us online or call (817) 631-2507 today.